- Saturday 20 Jan – with We Are Sound at the Round Church, Cambridge SOLD OUT
- Friday and Saturday 26/27 January. EDUCATING TOFT – at Toft People’s Hall, Toft, Cambs. This bi-annual review will be as crazy as ever. See news page.
- Saturday 3 February – with We Are Sound at the Round Church, Cambridge SOLD OUT
- Saturday 24 February- workshop at The Vortex Jazz Club, London N16
- Tuesday 27 February – Corporate Awards, London SW1, with Joe Stringer and Cool Daddy
- Saturday 10 March – with We Are Sound In Ely Cathedral’s Lady Chapel, Ely, Cambs, SOLD OUT
- 23 April-4 May, Louisiana USA. Collaborating and performing the blues with Mark Warner, visiting Lafayette Music Festival and New Orleans Jazz Festival
- 27 April, at Clementines, New Iberia, Louisiana, USA, with Road Dr Revue and Mark Warner.
- Sunday 27 May – with the Sizzling Jazz and Blues Band (and Devon’s jazz pianist Pat Brandon) for the Budleigh Salterton Gala Week, Devon
- Sunday 3 June – BBC Radio Cambridgeshire with Sue Marchant at 9.30pm, to discuss the new single Lavender and Lace.
- 14 -28 June – Switzerland, Jazz concert on HM Oscar Wilde, then holiday!
- Thursday 5 July – with Turquoise – the 12th annual concert for Scotsdales. 6.00-8.30pm – everyone welcome at this fabulous event. This usually attracts a big audience (200+) so do arrive in good time to get seated. Free to all
- Saturday 7 July- with We Are Sound, Norwich for the Lord Mayor’s show.
- Sunday 22 July – private function
- Sunday 29 July – with the Kingston Blues Band, Bourn, Cambridge
- August-September very little availability but do email Lucy our PA on the contact page
- Friday 26 October – with Cool Daddy, Corporate Awards, NW1
- Saturday 3 November – Gerry Prusiewicz and others, open music night, Toft
- Saturday 10 November, Toft Hall, celebrating the Thankful Village.
- Saturday 17 November – with the Kingston Blues Band, music night at Kingston.
- Saturday 8 December, with We Are Sound, SOLDOUT
- Friday 2 March, private function, Cambs
- Saturday 8/9 March, Blythburgh Church, Suffolk, with We Are Sound for the ‘In The Dark’ Sound Experience
- Saturday 16 March, The Musician’s Church, London with We Are Sound for the ‘In The Dark’ Sound Experience
- Saturday 30 March, Jesus College, Cambridge with We Are Sound for the ‘In The Dark’ Sound Experience, SOLD OUT
- Friday 12 April-8 May, not available
- Saturday 18 May, The Kingston Music Evening, Kingston, Cambs
- 23-26 May, Budleigh Salterton, Devon, with Pat Brandon, Marius Rudnick, Jim Newton and Peter Canter, jazz/blues concert to kick off the BS Gala Week.
- Saturday 8 June, private function, Suffolk
- 15-22 June – Unavailable
- Sunday 29 June – BS Jazz and Blues Festival – Knowle, Devon
- Thursday 18 July with Turquoise – Scotsdales, Cambridge the 13th annual concert for 6.00-8.30pm – everyone welcome at this fabulous event. This usually attracts a big audience (200+) so do arrive in good time to get seated. Free to all
- Saturday 21 September, private function, Woburn
- Sunday 22 September, The Old Riverport Jazz & Blues Festival. We are playing at the Corn Exchange, St Ives, 2.00-4.00pm
- October unavailable
- Saturday 26 November, Kingston Village Hall with the Kingston Blues Band. Email me for details.
- Unavailable for the rest of 2019 while I holiday in Costa Rica
- Tuesday 19 February – Corporate Awards, London SW1, with Joe Stringer and Cool Daddy
- Wednesday 11 March, private function for estate ball in Cumbria
PLEASE NOTE THAT, DUE TO COVID-19, ALL FUTURE GIGS ARE NOW CANCELLED, INCLUDING THE JAZZ/BLUES CONCERT FOR THE BUDLEIGH SALTERTON GALA WEEK. THE GALA ITSELF HAS ALSO BEEN CANCELLED.
Sunday 31 October, 2021 – COVID permitting, concert in Budleigh Salterton, Devon, with Pat Brandon, Marius Rudnick, Jim Newton and Peter Canter.